Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged : One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Make Ready (and no Four to Go)!

As much as I love to procrastinate, I love doing these Random Tags I get from friends.

3 Names I go by:
1. Jade,
2. Humi, and
3. Cocoa.

3 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Free-lance Designer,
2. Unemployed Writer, and
3. Uninspired Artist.

3 Places I have lived in:
1. The States,
2. My Cousin's Place, and
3. Does The Bathroom Count? >.>

3 TV Shows that I watch:
1. Make-Over Shows On BBC Lifestyle,
2. Coke Studio On YouTube, and
3. Anime (In General)!

3 places I have been:
1. Under My School Desk,
2. Sitting Under The Computer Tables In The University Labs,
3. The Amusement Park With its Broken Down Roller Coaster (i.e. Lucky Rani Circus).

3 people that IM/email me regularly:
1. Maho-kun (Cat-chan)! <3
2. Shini-kun (Salim)! <3
3. My Fellow AniMangaHolics! <3

3 people that text me regularly:
1. My Shini-kun (Salim)! <3
2. My Riya RimRim (Maryam)! <3
3. My Li'l Foo-chan (Farah)! <3

3 of my favorite foods:
1. Fish & Chicken & Apna Desi Khaana <3,
2. Italian & Spicy Mexian, and
3. Chinese/Japanese.

3 of my favorite desserts:
1. Chocolate! <3>
2. Kulfa Falooda! <3>
3. Omore' Icecream! <3>
...But The List Doesn't End Here. =D

3 things I would like to do:
1. Travel The World,
2. Work In Apple, and
3. Sky Diving,Bungee Jumping,Para Gliding,Water Skiing, Underwater/Deep Sea Diving & Drifting/Racing In A Modified Sports Car.

3 friends I think will respond to this:
1. Riya!
2. . . . =_=
3. Rumi!...Maybe. >.>

3 things I am looking forward to:
1. A New Beginning (Education-Wise),
2. Writing My Fanfics, and
3. Posting My New Masterpiece On deviantArt. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment